top of page
Search
  • mw

9 basic steps to a fitter, leaner you.

1) Never sit for more than an hour

2) Follow a high-protein diet

3) Lift weights 3x per week

4) Walk 10k steps per day

5) Get 7 hours of sleep

6) Follow the 80/20 rule with whole foods Eat high-quality, nutrient-dense foods 80% of the time. For example: - Rice - Fruit - Eggs - Meat - Vegetables For the remaining 20%, enjoy whatever you like.

7) Make exercise fun

8) Drink 2 cups of coffee a day-preferably black

9) Stay hydrated. Proper hydration facilitates fat loss. Often, feelings of hunger are actually thirst. Staying hydrated reduces the likelihood of overeating and snacking between meals.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

A lift every other day keeps the doctor away.

Everyone should be lifting or doing some form of resistance training. It’s your best way to fight back against muscle loss with age (sarcopenia) that diet alone can’t prevent. It’s also crucial to bui

Comments


bottom of page